- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tempest - 5 Against The House
- Write a Review
- #K83529 000000000 K83529000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Extremely limited blue-with-white-splatter colored vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. The Tempest were a shor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Extremely limited blue-with-white-splatter colored vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. The Tempest were a short lived band that included future Spacemen 3 and Spiritualized guitarist Mark Refoy and Alex Novak, who went on to be in Attrition and Venus Fly Trap. Originally released in 1984 this reissue includes new artwork by original sleeve designer Alex Novak. Also included with the LP is the first ever CD pressing of the album with an additional three non LP bonus tracks. The Tempest were formed early 1983 in Northampton from the ashes of Glass recording acts Religious Overdose and Where's Lisse. Their debut single "Lady Left This" was released later that year, unsurprisingly, also on Glass Records and met with favorable reviews, which led to them being quickly snapped up by Anagram Records, releasing the indie chart hit "Montezuma".;Track List:1. Montezuma;2. Lady Left This;3. Ice Cold in;4. Which One;5. Better and Better;6. Big Black Cadillac;7. Clara Bow;8. Miss Deep Freeze;9. Eat the Wall;10. At a Low Ebb;11. Blame It on the Breeze;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.