- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ten Years After - Watt
- Write a Review
- #K65311 000000000 K65311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2014 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing reissue. Watt is the fifth album by the English blues rock band Ten Years Af...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2014 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing reissue. Watt is the fifth album by the English blues rock band Ten Years After, released in 1970. It was recorded in September 1970 except for the last track, a cover of Chuck Berry's "Sweet Little Sixteen", which is a recording from the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival. The album features Alvin Lee on guitar & vocals, Leo Lyons on bass, Ric Lee on drums and Chick Churchill hammers the organ. Superb tracks on the album are the catchy "I Say Yeah" and the laid back "My Baby Left Me". Between 1968 and 1973, Ten Years After scored eight Top 40 albums on the UK Albums Chart. In addition they had twelve albums enter the US Billboard 200, and are best known for tracks such as "I'm Going Home", "Hear Me Calling", "I'd Love to Change the World" and "Love Like a Man". Watt charted at no. 21 on the Billboard 200 and no. 5 in the UK Charts. The band's historic performance of "I'm Going Home" at Woodstock & the film that followed was a major highlight in their career.;Track List:1. I'm Coming on;2. My Baby Left Me;3. Think About the Times;4. I Say Yeah;5. The Band with No Name;6. Gonna Run;7. She Lies in the Morning;8. Sweet Little Sixteen (Recorded Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.