- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tennis - Yours Conditionally
- Write a Review
- #K56692 000000000 K56692000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fourth album from the critically acclaimed group. The record was composed both on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fourth album from the critically acclaimed group. The record was composed both on land and at sea during a five-month sailing trip through the Sea of Cortez. Upon returning, Tennis' husband-and-wife team of Patrick Riley and Alaina Moore self-produced the record in a small cabin in Fraser, CO. It was mixed by Spoon's Jim Eno at Public HiFi. Yours Conditionally comes on the heels of the group's 2014 release Ritual in Repeat, which received rave reviews from The New York Times, NPR's All Things Considered and Fresh Air, Time, Vogue, Pitchfork, The Fader, Entertainment Weekly and many more.;Track List:1. In the Morning I'll Be Better;2. My Emotions Are Blinding;3. Fields of Blue;4. Ladies Don't Play Guitar;5. Matrimony;6. Baby Don't Believe;7. Please Don't Ruin This for Me;8. 10 Minutes 10 Years;9. Modern Woman;10. Island Music
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.