- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Terminals - Antiseptic
- Write a Review
- #K63675 000000000 K63675000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The Terminals are the best rock band New Zealand has ever produced. Period. There's he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The Terminals are the best rock band New Zealand has ever produced. Period. There's heavy competition, but believe it. No group has lasted over three decades and maintained such intensity, structure and mood better than the core team of Steven Cogle and Peter Stapleton. Cogle's voice is a quavering incantation of deep spell-casting, throwing more dirt onto already gritty guitar squalls. Stapleton's rhythm section propels songs through lightning charges of tempo and energy. Age has only embedded the band's mastery of deep sonic realms. The ten years between their last album, Last Days of the Sun, and the release of Antiseptic whip by in a flash when these records are played next to each other-they never disappoint, they never relent. This album does mark some changes, however. Longtime guitarist Brian Crook now lives in the California desert, so Nicole Moffat has replaced him, providing violin and vocals. Mick El Borado thickens the atmosphere with his improvisational keyboard playing. A group that has stayed together so long knows instinctively where a song can go, although it is often the maverick pieces-ones that at first don't seem to belong-that end up on the records. Their work together has become only more sagacious, and The Terminals don't waste an intended or improvised note. This is a peerless rock album-think of another group who've stayed as heavy, as broke, and consistent for this long.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.