- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Terrible Feelings - Shadows
- Write a Review
- #K92616 000000000 K92616000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:After infinite discussions concerning aesthetics, lyricism and musical preferences, "Terrible Feelings" was chosen as t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:After infinite discussions concerning aesthetics, lyricism and musical preferences, "Terrible Feelings" was chosen as the most fitting name for this musical outfit, which saw the light of day sometime late summer 2009, in Malmö, Sweden. Whilst the band may have it's origins in an eternally blossoming punk scene, Terrible Feelings represents so much more than that. With music and lyrics rooted in '70s devil-worshipping hard rock and '80s spleeny new wave, Terrible Feelings play a sophisticated and gloomy mixture of power pop and punk. Recorded at Tambourine Stu-dios in their hometown, in January 2012. Co-producer ERIK SUNDING spurred them to use more than ten different guitars and amps, a quirky violin bass played over a massive amp from the '70s, old beat up drums, Farfisa, Hammond, piano and tons of rippling percussion. The outcome is 12 quite different songs, somehow all tied together by a common notion walking hand in hand towards a bleak future. For those with a weakness for melancholic yet danceable punkrock, this record might just prove to be an essential staple in any collection.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.