- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Terrorizer - World Downfall
- Write a Review
- K55283 000000000 K55283000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1989 'World Downfall' is widely regarded as one of the most influential grind...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1989 'World Downfall' is widely regarded as one of the most influential grindcore albums of all time. Hailing from Los Angeles, Terrorizer was one of the most extreme bands of a generation armed to the teeth with heavily distorted riffs, harsh vocals and scathing social commentary in the lyrics. The members went onto play in other household names in the extreme music scene such as Napalm Death, Morbid Angel and Nausea.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.