- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Terry Dolan - Terry Dolan
- Write a Review
- #K60370 000000000 K60370000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:San Francisco legend Terry Dolan's previously unreleased 1972 Warner Bros. Debut is out on November 25th 2016. This los...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:San Francisco legend Terry Dolan's previously unreleased 1972 Warner Bros. Debut is out on November 25th 2016. This lost gem is finally getting it's due with a deluxe LP release. Terry Dolan - featuring an all star cast: Nicky Hopkins (The Rolling Stones, The Kinks), John Cipollina (Quicksilver Messenger Service), Lonnie Turner (The Steve Miller Band) and Neal Schon (Santana, Journey) - is the missing link between the frenetic, guitar-driven sound of the San Francisco ballroom scene, and the increasingly expansive West Coast singer-songwriters. With it's epic guitar duels intertwining with driving piano and organ, it anticipated the jam band genre by twenty years. The album captures the dual nature of Terry himself, an East Coast folkie with a penchant for soul-stirring rock 'n' roll. Amazingly, the chemistry captured on the album's eight indelible tracks have never seen the light of day, until now.;Track List:1. See What Your Love Can Do;2. Angie;3. Rainbow;4. Inlaws and Outlaws;5. Purple An Blonde...?;6. Burgundy Blues;7. Magnolia;8. To Be for You;Special Attributes:WITH BOOKLET, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.