- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tesseract - Polaris
- Write a Review
- #K66106 000000000 K66106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited etched 180gm vinyl pressing in gatefold sleeve. U.K.'s premier progressive act Tesseract follows up 2013's high...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited etched 180gm vinyl pressing in gatefold sleeve. U.K.'s premier progressive act Tesseract follows up 2013's highly regarded Altered State with their new Kscope LP Polaris. The album serves as the band's third studio effort overall and first for Kscope and eOne. "Polaris, is a different scenario, " says the band. "The first chance for us as a group to stop and take stock of what we are right now, to explore a Tesseract of melody, dynamics, and singular focus. For the first time, too, we feel free from the bounds of genre specific expectations."Having found a new creative energy after reuniting with Tompkins, the highly anticipated new opus will be an evolution from Altered State. Fans can expect more experimentation with sounds and tones, and deeper exploration into the core attributes that define Tesseract's trademark sound.;Track List:1. Dystopia (06:51);2. Hexes (05:18);3. Survival (04:25);4. Tourniquet (05:59);5. Utopia (05:34);6. Phoenix (03:54);7. Messenger (03:35);8. Cages (05:29);9. Seven Names (05:40);10. Etching
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.