- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thao & the Get Down Stay Down - A Man Alive
- Write a Review
- #K67011 000000000 K67011000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth album from Thao & the Get Down Stay Down. It is another amazing sonic next ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth album from Thao & the Get Down Stay Down. It is another amazing sonic next step for the band following up on the success of We The Common (2013), which was largely inspired by Thao's volunteer work with the California Coalition for Women's Prisoners, A Man Alive is an evolution in both subject matter and sound. Thao says: "I wanted A Man Alive to be beat- and bass-driven-rather than guitar-based - expanding upon the hip-hop influences of the previous record. A Man Alive is more instrumental, more riff- and loop-centric, and has more manipulated sounds." The Get Down Stay Down are at their best on this record, and Thao herself experimented with programming beats for several tracks complementing the live drums played on every song.;Track List:1. Astonished Man;2. Slash/Burn;3. The Evening;4. Departure;5. Nobody Dies;6. Guts;7. Fool Forever;8. Millionaire;9. Meticulous Bird;10. Give Me Peace;11. Hand to God;12. Endless Love;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.