- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The 13th Floor Elevators - Easter Everywhere
- Write a Review
- #K62673 000000000 K62673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm gold colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The 13th Floor Elevators' second album for International Artis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm gold colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The 13th Floor Elevators' second album for International Artists, Easter Everywhere is essentially an extension of the sound of their groundbreaking debut. Another bona fide psychedelic classic, it's standout tracks include the eight-minute epic, "Slip Inside This House" and an inspired cover of Bob Dylan's "(It's All Over Now) Baby Blue." The only 13th Floor Elevators LP to make the Billboard chart captures the group at their absolute peak. Released in November 1967, a year after their debut LP 'Psychedelic Sounds', the band, critics and fans alike consider 'Easter Everywhere' to be the Elevator's finest work. Produced by Lelan Rogers, the music is delivered with an informed power and intensity of knowing. Even the quieter tracks, 'Dust' and 'Had To Tell You' display a restrained beauty and purity of vision which perfectly counterbalance the intensity of 'Earthquake' and 'Slip Inside This House'.;Track List:1. Slip Inside This House (07:55);2. Slide Machine (Album Version) (03:39);3. She Lives (in a Time of Her Own) (02:57);4. Nobody to Love (02:57);5. Baby Blue (05:09);6. Earthquake (04:44);7. Dust (03:58);8. I've Got Levitation (02:40);9. I Had to Tell You (02:26);10. Postures (Leave Your Body Behind) (06:20)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.