- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The 13th Floor Elevators - Live Evolution Lost
- Write a Review
- #K76757 000000000 K76757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Less than six months after You're Gonna Miss Me lifted Austin's psych-rock heroes to the U.S. pop charts, Roky and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Less than six months after You're Gonna Miss Me lifted Austin's psych-rock heroes to the U.S. pop charts, Roky and the band gave this incendiary live performance in Houston. The first complete release of this storied show (2/18/67, before the release of Easter Everywhere) arrives here on 2 CDs or green, blue and red heavyweight triple-vinyl. The only known complete recording of an Elevators gig also includes a reel unissued for over 45 years: The aforementioned classic joins (I've Got) Levitation: Roller Coaster: Fire Engine: Reverberation (Doubt): Don't Fall Down: Tried to Hide: Monkey Island: Roll Over Blue Suede Blues Jam: Backwards Evolution Jam: She Lives Jam, and more raw, raging 13th Floor Elevators! Charly UK.;Track List:1. (I've Got) Levitation (03:31);2. Roller Coaster (05:34);3. Fire Engine (03:31);4. Reverberation (Doubt) (04:06);5. Don't Fall Down (03:38);6. Tried to Hide (04:13);7. Splash 1 (04:32);8. You're Gonna Miss Me (04:27);9. Monkey Island (03:47);10. Kingdom of Heaven (04:17);11. She Lives (in a Time of Her Own) (03:26);12. Jam Intro (01:22);13. Jam 1 - Roll Over Blue Suede Blues Jam (07:08);14. Jam 2 - Backwards Evolution Jam (04:47);15. Jam 3 - Ed's Esoteric Jazz Jam (11:20);16. Screen Print;17. Jam 5 - She Lives Jam (05:28);18. Jam 6 - Hamburgers Acid (04:14)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.