- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The 13th Floor Elevators - Live Evolution Lost
- Write a Review
- #K84074 000000000 K84074000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Imported 3-record set. Original 2014 pressing on 180-gram vinyl colored green, red and blue. Etched B side of 3rd disc....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Imported 3-record set. Original 2014 pressing on 180-gram vinyl colored green, red and blue. Etched B side of 3rd disc. Trip along with the hardest rockin' psychadelic band of the 1960s. Never previously released in it's entirety, this is The 13th Floor Elevators' live concert recording from February 18, 1967, at the Houston Music Theater. Known for their feiry live shows, International Records set out to capture that moment live. The band, true to their psycadelic word, dropped acid before every show. You can ride their high though the music captured on three discs of 180-gram vinyl. Each disc is a different color: green, blue and red. The B-side of the third album features a special screen printing. The first album features live versions of their studio recordings and the other albums host jams that include the band the Conqueroos. The collection is package in a special box, and each disc has it's own slipcover decorated in trippy artwork. Extensive liner notes help to fully convey the experience.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.