- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The 1975 - Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships
- Write a Review
- L51427 000000000 L51427000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Import LP pressing. Winners of 2017's Best British Group at the BRIT Awards, The 1975 release their 3rd album 'A Brief ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:Import LP pressing. Winners of 2017's Best British Group at the BRIT Awards, The 1975 release their 3rd album 'A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships.' The album is a follow up to 'I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it,' which charted at Number 1 on both sides of the Atlantic going Platinum in the UK in the process. With 3 Top 40 tracks already from this album in the bag in the UK, including the singles Give Yourself A Try and TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME anticipation for the album is at an all time high. So high in fact that when the band launched Give Yourself A Try at Hottest Record With Annie Mac the fanbase crashed BBC iPlayer and the BBC Radio 1 website.;Track List:1. The 1975;2. Give Yourself A Try;3. TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME;4. How To Draw / Petrichor;5. Love It If We Made It;6. Be My Mistake;7. Sincerity Is Scary;8. I Like America America Likes Me;9. The Man Who Married A Robot / Love Theme;10. Inside Your Mind;11. It's Not Living (If It's Not With You);12. Surrounded By Heads And Bodies;13. Mine;14. I Couldn't Be More In Love;15. I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.