- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Accidentals - Odyssey
- Write a Review
- #K61661 000000000 K61661000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Named among Yahoo Music's Top 10 Bands to Watch in 2017, The Accide...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Named among Yahoo Music's Top 10 Bands to Watch in 2017, The Accidentals' album, Odyssey, affirms the band's place among contemporary music's most original and adventurous new bands. Multi-instrumentalists Sav Buist and Katie Larson joined on stage and in the studio by drummer Michael Dause have crafted a genre all their own, fueled by their uniquely limitless approach to musicality and songcraft. Lyrically powerful songs like Earthbound and the potent title track see the band embracing their choice to lead an unconventional life with all it's many surprising twists and turns. Co-produced by Buist, Larson, and Dause with engineer Jason Lehning (Mat Kearney, Guster, George Jones, Alison Krauss), Odyssey sees The Accidentals joined by such friends and fans as acoustic guitar maestra Kaki King, bassist and fellow Michigander Dominic John Davis (Jack White, Beck), Carbon Leaf guitarist Carter Gravatt, Keller Williams and The Decemberists Jenny Conlee, who spent three days in the studio alongside the band, lending her distinctive organ to a number of the album's key tracks.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.