- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Afghan Whigs - Up In It
- Write a Review
- #K62904 000000000 K62904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Founded in Cincinnati, OH in 1988, The Afghan Whigs have long stood ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Founded in Cincinnati, OH in 1988, The Afghan Whigs have long stood out from their peers, with a savage, rapturous blend of hard rock, classic soul, and frontman Greg Dulli's searing angst and obsessions. Both Congregation and Up In It have been out of print on the format for several years and Uptown Avondale has never been available in the U.S. until now. 1992's Congregation, The Afghan Whigs' breakthrough third album, finds the band's soul and psychedelic influences shining through like never before, elements which would help shape their sound for years to come. Congregation has been out of print on vinyl since it's original pressing sold out many years ago.;Track List:1. Retarded;2. White Trash Party;3. Hated;4. Southpaw;5. Amphetamines and Coffee;6. Hey Cuz;7. You My Flower;8. Son of the South;9. I Know Your Little Secret;10. Big Top Halloween;11. Sammy;12. In My Town;13. I Am the Sticks;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.