- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East
- Write a Review
- K56641 000000000 K56641000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. It has been remastered from original analog tapes by Keven Reeves to 192kHz 24-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. It has been remastered from original analog tapes by Keven Reeves to 192kHz 24-bit audio and then cut on copper plates using Abbey Road Mastering's Direct Metal Mastering (DMM) lathe. The original artwork has been faithfully reproduced. At Fillmore East is the first live album by The Allman Brothers Band, and their third release overall. Produced by Tom Dowd, the album was released in July 1971 in the United States by Capricorn Records. As the title indicates, the recording took place at the New York City music venue Fillmore East, which was run by concert promoter Bill Graham. It was recorded over the course of three nights in March 1971 and features the band performing extended jam versions of songs such as "Whipping Post" and "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed." At Fillmore East was the band's artistic and commercial breakthrough, and has been considered by some critics to be one of the greatest live albums in rock music. It has also been ranked among the best overall albums by artists and continues to be a top seller in the band's catalog, becoming their first album to go platinum.;Track List:1. Statesboro Blues;2. Done Somebody Wrong;3. Stormy Monday;4. You Don't Love Me;5. Hot 'Lanta;6. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed;7. Whipping Post;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.