- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Allman Brothers Band - Live From A&R Studios New York August 26 1971
- Write a Review
- K54067 000000000 K54067000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. On August 26, 1971, the unrivaled original line-up of Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. On August 26, 1971, the unrivaled original line-up of The Allman Brothers Band set up in A&R Studios in NYC and played a scorching 67 minute set to a studio audience - and it was broadcast live over WPLJ-FM. It was a classic 1971-era set - "Statesboro Blues, " "Trouble No More, " "Don't Keep Me Wonderin', " "Done Somebody Wrong, " "One Way Out, " "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, " "Stormy Monday, " "You Don't Love Me, "/"Soul Serenade" medley and closing with "Hot 'Lanta." Bootleg recordings of the FM broadcast have been around for years, but this release has been re-mixed from the original multi-track studio recording and the sound is absolutely stunning!;Track List:1. Statesboro Blues;2. Trouble No More;3. Don't Keep Me Wonderin';4. Done Somebody Wrong;5. One Way Out;6. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed;7. Story Monday;8. Medley: You Don't Love Me / Soul Serenade;9. Hot ' Lanta;Special Attributes:BLACK, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.