- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Allman Brothers Band - Reach for the Sky
- Write a Review
- #K60182 000000000 K60182000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Limited edition 2014 vinyl LP reissue. Revisiting the masters is crucial from time to time, and Friday Music makes The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2014;Notes:Limited edition 2014 vinyl LP reissue. Revisiting the masters is crucial from time to time, and Friday Music makes The Allman Brothers Band's "Reach for the Sky" a worthy experience. The 1980 Arista Records release gets a fresh mastering by Joe Reagoso of Friday Music and Capital Mastering and is pressed on 180-gram audiophile vinyl. Of course, the music remains the centerpiece of this album. Dickey Betts and Dan Toler hammer out a stellar twin-guitar recording in "From the Madness of the West," which harkens back to the songs by Dickey and the late great Duane Allman. The band scored a hit with the bluesy "Angeline." "Angeline" climbed up to #58 on the Billboard Hot 100, while the album peaked at #27 on the Billboard 200 chart.;Track List:1. Hell High Water;2. Mystery Woman;3. From the Madness of the West;4. I Got a Right to Be Wrong;5. Angeline;6. Famous Last Words;7. Keep on Keepin' on;8. So Long;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.