- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Allman Brothers Band - Selections from (Play All Night: Live at Beacon)
- Write a Review
- #K67528 000000000 K67528000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Double LP on 180-gram vinyl. Feeling a fresh wave of vitality, The Allman Brothers Band attacked their greatest hits in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/19/2014;Notes:Double LP on 180-gram vinyl. Feeling a fresh wave of vitality, The Allman Brothers Band attacked their greatest hits in 1992 at New York's Beacon Theater. Gregg Allman's voice was in fine form, and the dual guitars of Dickey Betts and Warren Haynes were masterfully unleashed. Legendary axeman Duane Allman still is missed, but this is quite possibly the band's best live recording since his quintessential efforts laid down at the Fillmore East in 1971. Not to be overlooked are the double drumming of Jaimoe and Butch Trucks. With uncanny jazzy sensibilities in their solos and extended jams, it is no wonder that these southern rockers are so popular in Yankee territory. Produced by Warren Haynes, the 10-track double LP sounds remarkable on 180-gram vinyl. Previously only available on DVD, the record set when finally released in 2014 charted at #43 on the Billboard 200!;Track List:1. Statesboro Blues;2. End of the Line;3. Blue Sky;4. Midnight Rider;5. Hoochie Coochie Man;6. Dreams;7. Revival;8. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed;9. Jessica;10. Whipping Post
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.