- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Animals - Twain Shall Meet
- Write a Review
- #K67762 000000000 K67762000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1968 album from Eric Burdon & The Animals. The Twain Shall Me...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1968 album from Eric Burdon & The Animals. The Twain Shall Meet continued the band's psychedelic journey. 'Monterey' chronicled the previous summer's seminal festival while 'Sky Pilot' reflected the growing anti-war sentiment as the Vietnam conflict escalated. Steeped in a dense, layered sound full of electric guitars, sitars, strings, brass and washes of phased vocals, the album served notice that Burdon and company were totally in-step with America's youth movement.;Track List:1. Monterey;2. Just the Thought;3. Closer to the Truth;4. No Self Pity;5. Orange and Red Beams;6. Sky Pilot;7. We Love You Lil;8. All Is One
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.