- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Animals - Winds of Change
- Write a Review
- #K67761 000000000 K67761000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Reeling from poor management decisions and inter-band strife, The Animals fell apart toward the end of 1966. Seeking a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Reeling from poor management decisions and inter-band strife, The Animals fell apart toward the end of 1966. Seeking a rebirth, lead vocalist Eric Burdon relocated from London to California. There, Burdon assembled a new Animals lineup, retaining only drummer Barry Jenkins from the previous incarnation. Now known as Eric Burdon and The Animals, the group immersed themselves in the psychedelic culture of San Francisco and their sound followed suit. Informed by his inaugural acid trip, Burdon led his bandmates through a fresh, decidedly lysergic interpretation of American blues. While the original group had largely performed songs written by others, The New Animals began composing as a group. The prophetically titled Winds of Change, released in September 1967, offered ten stellar examples of this new songwriting approach, along with a heavy cover of The Rolling Stones' "Paint It Black." Lead single "San Franciscan Nights" encapsulated the Summer of Love in what became a top ten hit for the new band (and helped get them on the bill for the seminal Monterey Pop Festival);Track List:1. Winds of Change;2. Poem By the Sea;3. Paint It Black;4. The Black Plague;5. Yes I Am Experienced;6. San Franciscan Nights;7. Man-Woman;8. Hotel Hell;9. Good Times;10. Anything;11. It's All Meat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.