- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Antlers - Burst Apart
- K60066 000000000 K60066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Limited edition 180-gram vinyl LP. The Antlers is a well-suited name for this Brooklyn-based combo, as they seem to be ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/10/2011;Notes:Limited edition 180-gram vinyl LP. The Antlers is a well-suited name for this Brooklyn-based combo, as they seem to be at the crux of where pop music split off from classical music. Considered one of the finest "chamber pop" bands around, their lush string-oriented sound with pop sensibilities gets a fresh edition on "Burst Apart." They've added synthesizers! Now more than wistful, the band has a crisper edge. "Burst Apart" also doesn't mire itself in a dreary theme like 2009's "Hospice." Peter Silberman is the band's leader and composer, and he created this record with production help from Greg Calbi. This LP is the original pressing that is a limited edition. It is a 180-gram weight for a better audiophile experience.;Track List:1. I Don't Want Love;2. French Exit;3. Parentheses;4. No Widows;5. Rolled Together;6. Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out;7. Tiptoe;8. Hounds;9. Corsicana;10. Putting the Dog to Sleep
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.