- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Apples in Stereo - Her Wallpaper Reverie
- Write a Review
- #K49032 000000000 K49032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Her Wallpaper Reverie, the third album released by The Apples in Stereo, is a deeper trip into the psychedelic side of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Her Wallpaper Reverie, the third album released by The Apples in Stereo, is a deeper trip into the psychedelic side of the band s Beatles/Beach Boys-inspired brand of pop. Eight of the 15 tracks act as musical interludes, binding the album together into a cohesive whole. Of the original release, the A.V. Club wrote, With many tracks reminiscent of Syd Barrett-era Pink Floyd, Wallpaper suggests that Robert Schneider and company have inched past the section of their record collections looking for inspiration.;Track List:1. I. Her Room Is a Rainy Garden (Wallpaper Reverie Theme) - 0:11;2. II. Morning Breaks (And Roosters Complain) - 0:21;3. The Shiney Sea - 3:40;4. III. the Significance of a Floral Print - 0:37;5. Strawberryfire - 4:27;6. IV. from Outside in Floats a Music Box - 1:00;7. Ruby - 3:08;8. V. She Looks Through Empty Windows - 0:14;9. Questions and Answers (Hilarie Sidney) - 2:53;10. VI. Drifting Patterns - 2:44;11. Y2K - 2:23;12. VII. Les Amants - 0:33;13. Benefits of Lying (With Your Friend) - 3:35;14. Ruby Tell Me - 1:00;15. VIII. Together They Dream Into the Evening - 0:14
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.