- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ataris - Blue Skies Broken Hearts: Nest 12 Exits
- Write a Review
- #K75412 000000000 K75412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Limited edition 2014 reissue on 800 copies. Blue vinyl with white swirl. Throttling up the pop-punk sound, The Ataris k...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Limited edition 2014 reissue on 800 copies. Blue vinyl with white swirl. Throttling up the pop-punk sound, The Ataris kick the country sounding "Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits" into overdrive. Rest assured, the band's leading songwriter, Kris Roe, isn't saddling up for the dusty country/western trail. This 1999 release is all about the punk while exploring a bit of emo along the way. As a 2014 re release, "Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits" sounds great on blue-and-white vinyl. Yet, it is limited to 800 copies, so they won't be available forever. A lot of credit on the LP goes to producer Joey Cape, who helps keep the Santa Barbara band's sound tight and driven. Fat Wreck Chords.;Track List:1. Losing Streak;2. 1*15*96;3. San Dimas High School Football Rules;4. Your Boyfriend Sucks;5. I Won't Spend Another Night Alone;6. Broken Promise Ring;7. Angry Nerd Rock;8. Last Song I Will Ever Write About a Girl;9. Choices;10. Better Way;11. My Hotel Year;12. Life Make No Sense;13. Answer:;14. In Spite of the World
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.