- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ataris - So Long Astoria
- Write a Review
- #K61251 000000000 K61251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:This is The Ataris' first and only album on Columbia Records, having previously been signed to independent punk label K...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:This is The Ataris' first and only album on Columbia Records, having previously been signed to independent punk label Kung Fu Records. It peaked at No. 24 on the Billboard 200 and has been certified gold status. The album's title song alludes to the 1985 film the Goonies, which is set in Astoria, Oregon. To date So Long, Astoria is The Ataris' most successful album.;Track List:1. So Long Astoria;2. Takeoffs and Landings;3. In This Diary;4. My Reply;5. Unopened Letter to the World;6. The Saddest Song;7. Summer '79;8. The Hero Dies in This One;9. All You Can Ever Learn Is What You Already Know;10. The Boys of Summer;11. Radio #2 Album;12. Looking Back on Today;13. Eight of Nine;14. I Won't Spend Another Night Alone;15. The Saddest Song (Acoustic)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.