- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Auteurs - New Wave
- Write a Review
- #K77396 000000000 K77396000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Originally released in February 1993 on Hut Records, New Wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Originally released in February 1993 on Hut Records, New Wave was the debut album by The Auteurs. Produced by Phil Vinall and Haines, the album featured the singles 'Showgirl' and 'How I Could Be Wrong'. The album was well received on release, perceived as being part of a nascent Britpop scene, and was nominated in the second Mercury Music Prize in 1993 (won by Suede) and was in Q magazine's Top 10 Albums of 1993.;Track List:1. Showgirl;2. Bailed Out;3. American Guitars;4. Junk Shop Clothes;5. Don't Trust the Stars;6. Starstruck;7. How Could I Be Wrong;8. Housebreaker;9. Valet Parking;10. Idiot Brother;11. Early Years;12. Home Again;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.