- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Average White Band - Average White Band
- Write a Review
- #K64848 000000000 K64848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Average White Band is widely regarded as one of the best soul and funk band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Average White Band is widely regarded as one of the best soul and funk bands in the history of music. Though perhaps best known for their timeless instrumental mega-hit "Pick Up the Pieces" off of this, their breakthrough Arif Mardin-produced 1974 album, the band's strength actually lays in their consistently accomplished songwriting, stretching across several gold selling albums and multi-Grammy nominations for the legendary Atlantic Records. Somewhat incongruously, given their Scottish roots, the six piece took the influences of their R&B heroes - people like Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Donny Hathaway and others - and developed their own 'authentic' sound which was eagerly adopted by black audiences in the US and elsewhere. Whilst a good number of cuts attracted chart action as hit singles, many other album tracks, like the aforementioned "Pick Up the Pieces" also became much sampled and turn-tabled 'rare' grooves. Many more tunes like "Nothing You Can Do" stand alongside some of the finest soul tracks ever recorded.;Track List:1. You Got It;2. Got the Love;3. Pick Up the Pieces;4. Person to Person;5. Work to Do;6. Nothing You Can Do;7. Just Wanna Love You Tonight;8. Keepin' It to Myself;9. I Just Can't Give You Up;10. There's Always Someone Waiting;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.