- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Avett Brothers - Live: Vol. Four
- Write a Review
- #K54142 000000000 K54142000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus DVD. Continuing the tradition of official concert releases, this live album cap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus DVD. Continuing the tradition of official concert releases, this live album captures last year's sold out New Year's Eve concert in Raleigh, NC at PNC Arena. This live album contains two new songs "Satan Pulls The Strings," and "Rejects in the Attic". Earlier this year, the band supported The Rolling Stones when the Zip Code Tour came through Raleigh. They also embarked on a massive summer tour. The Avett Brothers are a folk rock band from Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, United States. The band is made up of two brothers, Scott Avett (banjo) and Seth Avett (guitar), as well as Bob Crawford (double bass) and Joe Kwon (cello). Following on from Seth and Scott's former rock band Nemo, the Avett Brothers combine bluegrass, country, punk, pop melodies, folk, rock and roll, indie rock, honky tonk, and ragtime to produce a novel sound described by the San Francisco Chronicle as having the "heavy sadness of Townes Van Zandt, the light pop concision of Buddy Holly, the tuneful jangle of the Beatles, the raw energy of the Ramones.";Track List:1. Satan Pulls the Strings;2. Laundry Room;3. Another Is Waiting;4. Shame;5. Kick Drum Heart;6. Rejects in the Attic;7. Ten Thousand Words;8. Talk on Indolence;9. Auld Lang Syne;10. The Boys Are Back in Town;11. I and Love and You;12. Slight Figure of Speech;13. Happy Trails;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.