- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Avett Brothers - True Sadness
- Write a Review
- K57302 000000000 K57302000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from Grammy-nominated alternative folk collective The Avett Brothers. The record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from Grammy-nominated alternative folk collective The Avett Brothers. The record reflects The Avett Brothers artistic, musical, and personal evolution over 16 years as a band. Eloquently describing what s to come on the horizon, Seth Avett says that True Sadness is a patchwork quilt, both thematically and stylistically. Wherein a myriad of contrasting fabrics make perfect sense on the same plane, this album draws upon countless resources from its writers and performers. He goes on to cite pervasive and cornerstone influences such as, Queen, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Jimmie Rodgers, Tom Petty, Nine Inch Nails, Gillian Welch, Aretha Franklin, Walt Disney, Pink Floyd, Kings Of Convenience, calypso of the 1950’s and country of the 1930’s. Most importantly, he assures, “Throughout the album, we stitched together the boldest red and the calmest green, polka dots and stripes, the roughest denim and the smoothest velveteen. They came together because they are the best patterns we have and because each of us brought our own fabric to the quilting frame.”.;Track List:1. Ain't No Man;2. Mama I Don't Believe;3. No Hard Feelings;4. Smithsonian;5. You Are Mine;6. Satan Pulls the Strings;7. True Sadness;8. I Wish I Was;9. Fisher Road to Hollywood;10. Victims of Life;11. Divorce Separation Blues;12. May It Last
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.