- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Babies - The Babies
- Write a Review
- #K67610 000000000 K67610000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut album from the Indie Alt-Rockers. In 2008, Kevin Morby moved into Cassie Ramone's small a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut album from the Indie Alt-Rockers. In 2008, Kevin Morby moved into Cassie Ramone's small apartment in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, for a few months. Morby, who plays bass in Woods, and Ramone, who sings and plays guitar in Vivian Girls, wanted to start a band. They both missed the sweaty loft shows they used to play before their bands moved on to larger venues and longer tours. Justin Sullivan, who had played with Ramone in Bossy, began practicing with them on drums, and The Babies debuted as a three-piece in March 2009 at Dead Herring, their friends' loft in Brooklyn. They played a few times before asking Nathan Stark, formerly of Bent Outta Shape, to join on bass, and the full lineup's first shows were that summer. The Babies wrote music and played shows in fits and spurts, whenever they all happened to be in town for a week. They recorded their self titled debut album with Jarvis Taveniere at Rear House Studios, which doubles as Morby's home his vocals were done in his own bedroom. (Taveniere, Morby's bandmate in Woods, has also recorded Real Estate, Vivian Girls and Woods.);Track List:1. Run Me Over;2. Sunset;3. All Things Come to Pass;4. Voice Like Thunder;5. Meet Me in the City;6. Personality;7. Breakin' the Law;8. Sick Kid;9. Wild 1;10. Wild 2;11. Caroline;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.