- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Band - Islands
- K59164 000000000 K59164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the influential band who single-handidly pioneered Americana...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the influential band who single-handidly pioneered Americana, roots rock, country rock and heartland rock. Released in 1977, Islands was the last new full length release featuring all five original members of The Band. Primarily composed of previously unreleased songs from The Band's career (including their 1976 cover of "Georgia on My Mind", which was recorded to aid Jimmy Carter in his presidential bid), Islands was released to fulfill the group's contract with Capitol Records, so that the soundtrack to their film The Last Waltz could be released on Warner Bros. Records.;Track List:1. Right As Rain 3:50;2. Street Walker 3:14;3. Let the Night Fall 3:08;4. Ain't That a Lot of Love 3:06;5. Christmas Must Be Tonight 3:35;6. Islands 3:51;7. The Saga of Pepote Rouge 4:12;8. Georgia on My Mind 3:05;9. Knockin' Lost John 3:48;10. Livin' in a Dream 2:49
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.