- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Band - Music from Big Pink
- Write a Review
- K54590 000000000 K54590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Remastered limited edition reissue from 2012 on 180-gram vinyl LP. Stepping out from the shadow of Bob Dylan's fame as ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Remastered limited edition reissue from 2012 on 180-gram vinyl LP. Stepping out from the shadow of Bob Dylan's fame as his backing band, The Band's "Music from Big Pink" digs down deep into American roots music for some impressive results in 1968. It is an impressive feat for a bunch of Canadian rockers, excepting American Levon Helms on drums. Dylan did help with some of the songwriting, but it was band member Robbie Robertson who delivered the album's only hit, "The Weight," which climbed to #63. The album rose to #30 on the Billboard 200 on the acclaim of critics, but fans came around over the years to boost it's sales over time.;Track List:1. Tears of Rage - Bob Dylan Richard Manuel Manuel 5:23;2. To Kingdom Come - Robbie Robertson Rick Danko Robertson 3:22;3. In a Station - Manuel Manuel 3:34;4. Caledonia Mission - Robertson Danko 2:59;5. The Weight - Robertson Levon Helm Danko 4:34;6. We Can Talk - Manuel Manuel Helm Danko 3:06;7. Long Black Veil - Marijohn Wilkin Danny Dill Danko 3:06;8. Chest Fever - Robertson Manuel 5:18;9. Lonesome Suzie - Manuel Manuel 4:04;10. This Wheel's on Fire - Dylan Danko Danko 3:14;11. I Shall Be Released - Dylan Manuel 3:19;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.