- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Band - Music From Big Pink - 50th Anniversary
- Write a Review
- L40774 000000000 L40774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing mastered at 45rpm. Digitally remastered and expanded 50th anniversary edition of one of rock's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing mastered at 45rpm. Digitally remastered and expanded 50th anniversary edition of one of rock's most celebrated albums. In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of The Band's landmark debut album, Music From Big Pink is released on two LPs featuring a new stereo mix of the album, produced by Bob Clearmountain from the original four-track analog master. This new mix achieves a striking clarity and incorporates some previously unreleased chatter from the studio sessions. For the LP, Chris Bellman cut the vinyl lacquers for the album's new stereo mix at 45rpm at Bernie Grundman Mastering, expanding the album's vinyl footprint from one LP to two. The Band was a Canadian-American roots rock group formed in Toronto, Ontario in 1968 by Rick Danko (bass guitar, vocals), Garth Hudson (keyboards, saxophone), Richard Manuel (keyboards, vocals), Robbie Robertson (guitar, vocals), and Levon Helm (drums, vocals).;Track List:1. Tears of Rage;2. To Kingdom Come;3. In a Station Side B;4. Caledonia Mission;5. The Weight;6. We Can Talk;7. Long Black Veil;8. Chest Fever;9. Lonesome Suzie Side B;10. This Wheel's on Fire;11. I Shall Be Released
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.