- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Band of Heathens - Sunday Morning Record
- Write a Review
- #K73128 000000000 K73128000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sunday Morning Record, The Band of Heathens' fourth studio album (and seventh overall), marks a mile...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sunday Morning Record, The Band of Heathens' fourth studio album (and seventh overall), marks a milestone in the resilient outfit's development, capturing the musicians' remarkable creative chemistry along with the deepening melodic and emotional resonance in the songwriting of founding singer-guitarists Ed Jurdi and Gordy Quist.;Track List:1. Caroline Williams;2. The Same Picture;3. Girl with Indigo Eyes;4. Had It All;5. I Miss My Life;6. One More Trip;7. Shake the Foundation;8. Shotgun;9. Since I Ve Been Home;10. Sunday Morning;11. Texas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.