- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Barbaras - 2006-2008
- Write a Review
- #K85414 000000000 K85414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release containing previously unreleased recordings by Memphis band The Barbara's. In the late ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release containing previously unreleased recordings by Memphis band The Barbara's. In the late 2000s, the band was a handful of early 20s music heads colliding in the midtown bar scene and making a racket that captured VOM and Del Shannon in a blender. The band was great, the live shows were insane. In 2011, Goner was excited to find the sessions safe and sound right where producer Jay Reatard had left them, on his digital recorder. Alicja Trout helped the band finish recording and mixing the tracks, and when paired with their own recordings (plus some heavy duty work from Jason Ward at Chicago Mastering) it was clear their legacy held more than just a great (and now out of print) single. There's a Barbara's album after all... and it's a doozy.;Track List:1. Day at the Shrine;2. Heaven Hangs;3. Grief Touches Everyone;4. Topsy Turvy Magic;5. Superball;6. Only One;7. Breathing Underwater;8. Devour the Jungle Deer;9. Grey Eggs;10. Flow;11. Why Should I Love You?;12. Bluebirds;13. How Many Times;14. Summertime Road;15. Annual Botanical
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.