- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Barr Brothers - The Barr Brothers
- Write a Review
- #K71742 000000000 K71742000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from this Montreal-based quartet founded by brothers Brad and Andrew Barr, best known for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from this Montreal-based quartet founded by brothers Brad and Andrew Barr, best known for their previous work as members of New England trio the Slip. A move to Montreal in 2004 eventually led to the formation of the new group, rounded out by harpist Sarah Page, and multi instrumentalist Andres Vial, both Montreal natives. Recorded in their makeshift studio in an old boiler room at the foot of Mount Royal, the self-titled debut was written over the course of the brothers' time in a city full of strangers, lovers, old ghosts and new friends. It reads like a dusty journal of a traveler at the crossroads of good and evil. It's an opus of beautiful Folk, gut- busting Blues and far-out African rhythm.;Track List:1. Beggar in the Morning 5:55;2. Ooh Belle 3:49;3. Old Mythologies 3:34;4. Give the Devil Back His Heart 5:31;5. Cloud (For Lhasa) 5:38;6. The Devil's Harp 4:26;7. Lord I Just Can't Keep from Crying 4:26;8. Deacon's Son 5:48;9. Held My Head 4:58;10. Let There Be Horses 4:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.