- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Barracudas - Drop Out With The Barracudas
- Write a Review
- #K69919 000000000 K69919000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Drop Out with The Barracudas is the debut studio album by English rock band The Bar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Drop Out with The Barracudas is the debut studio album by English rock band The Barracudas, released in 1981. The Barracudas pushed a Southern California surf-rock image on their debut - there's the cover photo for one, and then there's a good chunk of the songs. Titles like the demi-hit singles 'Summer Fun', 'California Lament', 'On the Strip' and 'Surfers Are Back' are self-explanatory, while the campy 'His Last Summer' detailing one dude's final big wave with Brit-accented asides, has got to win an award for being one of rock's best fake-tragedy stories. If you like the surf and hot rod tunes of the early 1960s, you'll love the upbeat songs. The darker tunes draw you in and remind you that all is not rosy and about surf and sun. A fantastic contrast that keeps the record from becoming boring.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.