- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Battles - Gloss Drop
- Write a Review
- #K77802 000000000 K77802000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including poster insert and digital download. Following the 2015 re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including poster insert and digital download. Following the 2015 release of La Di Da Di, Battles' first new LP in over four years, Warp are pleased to announce that the band's full catalog is now available on vinyl. 2011 release from Battles, the experimental /math rock group. Battles was founded in 2002 in New York City by Ian Williams (formerly of Don Caballero and Storm & Stress). Most of the album is instrumental, but vocals are provided by various guests performers, including electronic musician Gary Numan and Blonde Redhead's Kazu Makino. "Ice Cream" was the first single to be released from the album on May 23, 2011. The second single released was for "My Machines", featuring Gary Numan.;Track List:1. Africastle;2. Ice Cream (Feat. Matias Aguayo);3. Futura;4. Inchworm;5. Wall Street;6. My Machines (Feat. Gary Numan);7. Dominican Fade;8. Sweetie Shag (Feat. Kazu Makino);9. Toddler;10. Rolls Bayce;11. White Electric;12. Sundome (Feat. Yamantaka Eye);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, POSTER, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.