- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - Keepin the Summer Alive
- Write a Review
- #K54651 000000000 K54651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the California Pop/Rock legends. Keepin' The Summer Alive was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the California Pop/Rock legends. Keepin' The Summer Alive was their 24th studio album, released in March 1980. Produced by band member Bruce Johnston, following aborted attempts to have Brian Wilson return to his former role, the album is the last with Dennis Wilson, who would subsequently drown in December 1983. The album also features the Eagles' guitarist Joe Walsh, on the opening track "Keepin' the Summer Alive";Track List:1. Keepin' The Summer Alive 3:43;2. Oh Darlin' 3:52;3. Some Of Your Love 2:35;4. Livin' With A Heartache 4:05;5. School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes The Bell) 2:53;6. Goin' On 2:59;7. Sunshine 2:51;8. When Girls Get Together 3:31;9. Santa Ana Winds 3:13;10. Endless Harmony
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.