- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - M.I.U. (LP)
- Write a Review
- #K63923 000000000 K63923000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the California Pop/Rock legends, M.I.U. Album was their 22nd a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the California Pop/Rock legends, M.I.U. Album was their 22nd album, released in October 1978. Recorded during a fraught time for the band, only Mike Love, Al Jardine, and Brian Wilson appear consistently throughout the album, with Carl and Dennis Wilson audible on only a few tracks. Produced by Al Jardine and songwriter Ron Altbach, the album's title stems from Maharishi International University in Fairfield, Iowa, where the majority of the album was recorded.;Track List:1. She's Got Rhythm 2:26;2. Come Go With Me;3. Hey Little Tomboy 2:24;4. Kona Coast 2:31;5. Peggy Sue 2:14;6. Wontcha Come Out Tonight 2:29;7. Sweet Sunday Kinda Love;8. Belles Of Paris 2:26;9. Pitter-Patter 3:13;10. My Diane;11. Match Point Of Our Love 3:29;12. Winds Of Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.