- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds [Mono]
- Write a Review
- K54674 000000000 K54674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the MONO mix of this classic album. Pet Sounds is the 11th studio album by The Beach...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the MONO mix of this classic album. Pet Sounds is the 11th studio album by The Beach Boys, originally released on May 16, 1966. It initially met with a lukewarm critical and commercial response in the United States, peaking at #10 in the Billboard 200, a significantly lower placement than the band's preceding albums. In the United Kingdom, the album was hailed by it's music press and was an immediate commercial success, peaking at #2 in the UK Top 40 Albums Chart and remaining among the top ten positions for six months. Pet Sounds has subsequently garnered worldwide acclaim from critics and musicians alike, and is widely considered to be one of the most influential albums in music history.;Track List:1. Wouldn't It Be Nice - Mono (Side A);2. You Still Believe in Me - Mono (Side A);3. That's Not Me Mono (Side A);4. Don't Talk (Put Your Head on My Shoulder) - Mono (Side A);5. I'm Waiting for the Day - Mono (Side A);6. Let's Go Away for Awhile - Mono (Side A);7. Sloop John B Mono (Side A);8. God Only Knows - Mono (Side B);9. I Know There's An Answer - Mono (Side B);10. Here Today Mono (Side B);11. I Just Wasn't Made for These Times - Mono (Side B);12. Pet Sounds - Mono (Side B);13. Caroline No (Side B);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, MONO SOUND
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.