- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - Sounds Of Summer
- Write a Review
- L33946 000000000 L33946000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Sounds of Summer: The Very Best of The Beach Boys is a 2003 compilation of music by The Beach...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Sounds of Summer: The Very Best of The Beach Boys is a 2003 compilation of music by The Beach Boys released through Capitol Records. This collection is the most expansive compilation ever issued of their music, with 30 tracks clocking in at over 76 minutes and grabbing nearly every US Top 40 hit of their career. Sounds of Summer: The Very Best of The Beach Boys spent a lengthy 104-week stay in the Billboard charts. Currently certified triple platinum, Sounds of Summer: The Very Best of The Beach Boys is the most popular collection by the California-based hitmakers.;Track List:1. California Girls;2. I Get Around [Remastered];3. Surfin' Safari;4. Surfin' U.S.A;5. Don't Worry Baby;6. Shut Down;7. Help Me Rhonda [Remastered];8. Be True to Your School [Remastered];9. When I Grow Up (To Be a Man) [Remastered];10. In My Room;11. Sloop John B [Remastered];12. Wouldn't It Be Nice;13. Getcha Back;14. Come Go with Me;15. Rock and Roll Music;16. Barbara Ann;17. Do You Wanna Dance? [Remastered];18. Heroes and Villains;19. Good Timin';20. Kokomo;21. Do It Again;22. Wild Honey;23. Darlin';24. I Can Hear Music;25. Good Vibrations
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.