- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beachcomber Trio - Live At Kahiki 1965
- Write a Review
- #K63670 000000000 K63670000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Limited transparent blue vinyl LP pressing. Experience an exotic evening at the famous Kahiki Supper Club, a legendary ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Limited transparent blue vinyl LP pressing. Experience an exotic evening at the famous Kahiki Supper Club, a legendary and now defunct Tiki Temple in Columbus Ohio with The Beachcomber Trio, the house band who filled the restaurant's Music Bar with a unique Latin Jazz/Hawaiian/Lounge hybrid. Like many restaurant albums released in the '60s, this recording brings back the excitement of a small live audience with cocktails in hand and even includes the sound of the bar's waterfall adding to the unique environmental experience.;Track List:1. Beyond the Reef;2. Quiet Village;3. Yellow Bird;4. Shagri-La;5. Polynesian Spell;6. Never on Sunday;7. Sway;8. Like Young
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.