- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beatles - 1958-1962
- Write a Review
- #K64413 000000000 K64413000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Deluxe limited edition LP featuring a 20 page booklet with rare photos, liner notes, a 6 page historic "Parlophone" ins...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Deluxe limited edition LP featuring a 20 page booklet with rare photos, liner notes, a 6 page historic "Parlophone" insert for the launching of their first single, "Love Me Do", and annotated track listing! 18 tracks of rare early Beatles material, including "In Spite Of All The Danger" (the only song ever co-written by Paul McCartney & George Harrison) recorded in Liverpool in 1958 when The Beatles (along with John Lowe on piano & Colin Hanton on drums) were still known as the Quarrymen a 1960 home recording of McCartney's "Cayenne" (with Stuart Sutcliffe) "Ain't She Sweet" recorded in Hamburg in 1961 "Besame Mucho" featuring Pete Best on drums "The One After 909", and "I Saw Her Standing There" recorded live at the Cavern Club in 1962, and much, much more!!;Track List:1. Love Me Do;2. How Do You Do It;3. Please Please Me;4. Love Me Do;5. P.S. I Love You;6. Ask Me Why;7. Please Please Me;8. I Saw Her Standing There;9. Lend Me Your Comb;10. That'll Be the Day;11. In Spite of All the Danger;12. Cayenne;13. Ain't She Sweet;14. The One After 909;15. I Saw Her Standing There;16. Catswalk;17. Besame Mucho;18. Love Me Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.