- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beatles - Love
- Write a Review
- K54591 000000000 K54591000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. LOVE is not merely the soundtrack to the stunning Cirque du Soleil show of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. LOVE is not merely the soundtrack to the stunning Cirque du Soleil show of the same name. It is a fascinating reworking of numerous classic Beatles recordings by the band's original producer, Sir George Martin and his son Giles. In creating the music for the show and for the album, George and Giles have created a continuous 'soundscape' - a series of well-known Beatles songs augmented by additional instrumentation and vocals taken from their vast bank of original multi-track tapes.;Track List:1. Because;2. Get Back;3. Glass Onion;4. Eleanor Rigby/Julia (Transition);5. I Am the Walrus;6. I Want to Hold Your Hand;7. Drive My Car/The Word/What You're Doing;8. Gnik Nus;9. Something/Blue Jay Way (Transition);10. Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!/I Want You (She's So Heavy)/Helter Skelter;11. Help!;12. Blackbird/Yesterday;13. Strawberry Fields Forever;14. Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows;15. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds;16. Octopus's Garden;17. Lady Madonna;18. Here Comes the Sun/The Inner Light (Transition);19. Come Together/Dear Prudence/Cry Baby Cry (Transition);20. Revolution;21. Back in the U.S.S.R;22. While My Guitar Gently Weeps;23. A Day in the Life;24. Hey Jude;25. SGT. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise);26. All You Need Is Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.