- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bevis Frond - Sprawl
- Write a Review
- #K85363 000000000 K85363000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including art insert and digital download. Digitally remastered edition. 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including art insert and digital download. Digitally remastered edition. 1994's Sprawl, originally released on Woronzow, features Nick with Jimmy Hastings (flute), Tony Aldridge (violin) and Andy Ward on drums. Vocals here were provided by Ade Shaw, Dean Carter and Mick Donovan along with Current 93's David Tibet guesting with spoken word on the spiritual 'Right On (hippy dream)'. Hypnotic 12 minute psych piece 'Awake' is interspersed with instrumentals and the grungy guitars of 'The Puller' are offset by Aldridge's strings. The tenth studio album release in less than a decade since and Sprawl - once again - demonstrates Nick's immeasurable songwriting power. The Bevis Frond is a British group whose range covers hard edge to melancholy vintage indie rock to poetic, classic-rock songcraft. Nick Saloman is the band's frontman and songwriter. They have recorded many singles and albums on various independent labels.;Track List:1. I Know We're Going;2. Awake!;3. Innerwheel;4. 41 Years;5. Love You More;6. The Puller;7. Oh Gideon;8. 74/Ginghamrag;9. Right on (Hippie Dream);10. Remember Me;11. Boa Constrictor;12. I Bought My Love a Lapdog;13. Madrigal;14. New Alexandria;15. Anodyne/See You;16. See You;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.