- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bevis Frond - Triptych
- Write a Review
- K55375 000000000 K55375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2017;Notes:The heavy third offering from Nick Saloman bursts with 60s-psych and includes epic track "Tangerine Infringement Beak" ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2017;Notes:The heavy third offering from Nick Saloman bursts with 60s-psych and includes epic track "Tangerine Infringement Beak" clocking in at nearly 20 minutes, 'Into The Cryptic Mist' and 'Lights Are Changing' a song that went on to be covered by Mary Lou Lord._x000D_ A labor of love and fiercely independent, his prolific output has seen as many releases in as many years and an uncompromising vision under his own label Woronzow. Hailed as "a Hendrix devotee every bit as tough and contemporary as the serrated guitar chorales of Sonic Youth and Pixies" by Rolling Stone's David Fricke, his immense psych-stoner-rock has seen him become a cult figure in his own right. The Bevis Frond's legion of loyal fans includes Teenage Fanclub, Dinosaur Jr and Mary Lou Lord, who have all covered his music.;Track List:1. Into the Cryptic Mist;2. Debbie's New Song for Drums;3. Lights Are Changing;4. Gemini Machine;5. Phil Exorcises the Daemons;6. Old Man Blank;7. The Daily Round;8. Hurt Goes on;9. Corinthian;10. Nowhere Fast;11. Tangerine Infringement Beak;12. Hey Joe;13. Time to Change;14. You're Trying to Get Me High Again;15. Still Couldn't See Her;16. The Pilgrim's Way;17. Through and Through;18. You Got to Unwind;19. High Wind in the Trees;20. 99th Very Last Time;21. I Love You for Your Mind;22. Five Years Wide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.