- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Birds of Satan - Birds of Satan
- Write a Review
- #K67390 000000000 K67390000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the debut album from the Alt-Rock band formed by the Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins alon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the debut album from the Alt-Rock band formed by the Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins alongside Wiley Hodgden (bass, background vocals), and Mick Murphy (guitar). for anyone asking who/what/why are the Birds of the Satan... The question is answered in short order by the album's opening manifesto, the near-10-minute 'The Ballad of The Birds of Satan,' which progresses from a typically frenetic Hawkins drum salvo into an outright heavy-prog epic concluding with an undeniable boogie groove. Elsewhere, sublime ballads 'Raspberries' and the somber finale' 'Too Far Gone to See' showcase additional emotional dimensions of The Birds of Satan sound-and if that gets too heavy, the listener can always skip back to 'Wait Til Tomorrow' for the first documented recorded Van Halen style guitar solo of this decade. Guest musicians on the eponymous album include Dave Grohl (guitar), Pat Smear (guitar), Drew Hester (percussion), and Rami Jaffee (keyboards), among others. The Birds of Satan was produced and engineered by John Lousteau and mixed by Drew Hester.;Track List:1. The Ballad of the Birds of Satan;2. Thanks for the Line;3. Pieces of the Puzzle;4. Raspberries;5. Nothing at All;6. Wail Til Tomorrow;7. Too Far Gone to See;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.