- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Black Angels - Indigo Meadow
- Write a Review
- K58916 000000000 K58916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing includes book plus download code. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Austin, Tex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing includes book plus download code. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Austin, Texas based band. Once again The Black Angels prove themselves the undisputed avatars of contemporary Psychedelic Rock, simultaneously exalting the genre's kaleidoscopic past as they thrust it further into the future. Now a four-piece ably supported behind the board by producer/mixer John Congleton, the band have brought new focus to their wide-ranging song craft, the righteous riffs and dogmatic drones gaining increased power as they fuel a more expansive emotional terrain. A 21st century trip as transcendent as any in the canon, Indigo Meadow masterfully affirms The Black Angels full-throttle commitment to the Psychedelic ethos of creativity, community and boundless experimentation.;Track List:1. Indigo Meadow;2. Evil Things;3. Don't Play with Guns;4. Holland;5. The Day;6. Love Me Forever;7. Always Maybe;8. War on Holiday;9. Broken Soldier;10. I Hear Colors (Chromaesthesia);11. Twisted Light;12. You Re Mine;13. Black Isn't Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.