- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Black Crowes - Live at the Greek
- Write a Review
- #K57931 000000000 K57931000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Limited triple vinyl LP pressing. In the Summer and Fall of 1999, one of the best live rock 'n' roll bands and rock's g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Limited triple vinyl LP pressing. In the Summer and Fall of 1999, one of the best live rock 'n' roll bands and rock's greatest guitarist united for a tour across the States, performing the best songs from the band that virtually invented Rock! Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page joined Chris and Rich Robinson and the rest of The Black Crowes to perform 'Whole Lotta Love, ' 'Heartbreaker, ' 'What Is and What Should Never Be, ' 'Hey Hey What Can I Do' and many more Zep favorites. The band also ripped into blues classics like 'Mellow Down Easy, ' 'Woke Up This Morning, ' the Yardbirds' classic 'Shapes of Things' and the early Fleetwood Mac number 'Oh Well.' Now, over a decade later from the original release, this classic collaboration is available for the first time on vinyl. Spanning three discs on white vinyl, Live at the Greek is a sterling recording of a legendary concert on the nights of October 18 and 19, 1999.;Track List:1. Celebration Day;2. Custard Pie;3. Sick Again;4. What Is and What Should Never Be;5. Woke Up This Morning;6. Shapes of Things to Come;7. Sloppy Drunk;8. Ten Years Gone;9. In My Time of Dying;10. Your Time Is Gonna Come;11. The Lemon Song;12. Nobody's Fault But Mine;13. Heartbreaker;14. Hey Hey What Can I Do;15. Mellow Down Easy;16. Oh Well;17. Shake Your Money Maker;18. You Shook Me;19. Out on the Tiles;20. Whole Lotta Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.